Ochre is a Warrior class Earth dragon in the Orange egg lineage, their availability is Legendary.
Ochre begins as an Orange Tier dragon that can be bred from Amarok and Durga. To level up and evolve Ochre, obtain Ochre’s Evolution Stones by completing Team Quests in the Team Quests Event.
|Skills||Heated Breath, Shield Blast, Berserk, Cannon Resist|
|Breeding||Breeding Parents : Amarok + Durga|
Cinderhoned Warrior: Ever searching for the spark to reveal its inner radiance.
Abilities + Stats
- Heated Breath (unlocked at level )
- Active, 1 Rage, White Increases Dragon’s flamethrower damage by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Shield Blast (unlocked at level )
- Active, 1 Rage, Blue
Creates a shield that protects the Dragon for 2.5 seconds or up to 50% of its maximum HP, at which point the shield explodes, dealing 10% of the Dragon’s maximum HP to surrounding nearby towers.
- Berserk (unlocked at level 10)
- Active, 3 Rage, Blue Dragon gains 75% increased damage and deals 25% of maximum HP to itself as damage over 5 secs. Dragon heals for 12% of maximum HP per tower destroyed while buff is active. Rage regeneration is increased by 50%.
- Cannon Resist (unlocked at level 13)
- Passive Reduce damage taken from Cannon Towers by 70%.
For more information, see Dragon Abilities.
Breeding Parents: Amarok + Durga (Team Quests Event)